Sunday, September 02, 2007

A Taste of Madison


It looks just like Art Fair On The Square
except there's no art and lots of food.
I didn't think about that until after I'd looked through these snapshots
and realized I didn't see any food.
Next time, I'll mare sure to get a few snaps of the food.


Besides food, there's also lots of music.
There are stages set up on MLK Blvd, East Wash, Wisconsin Ave, and State Street,
and you can hear the band at every one of the stages from anywhere on the square.
I know I'm going to sound like a crusty old fart when I say this, but
couldn't they turn the volume down to the point where you'd hear just the band
that's in front of you?


This guy's Italian.
Both my sons tell me so.
Or, if he's not Italian, he's singing Italian songs.
He's absolutely, positively not singing Spanish songs.
No way.
I'm a dummy for even deigning to argue with them about it.
So tune in to La Movida at 1480 AM in the Madison area
to listen to all the best Italian music programming.

No comments: